Friday 11 July 2014

Welcome!

How does one start their very first blog entry? I think I'll start by telling you a little about myself.
My name is Abi, (apparently not an acceptable name as the red line appears under it.. thanks Google ;)) 
I live on an island off the British coast and have a little dog that I love very much.
As you have probably figured, this blog will feature a lot of fashion, my biggest love! 
It's also likely to include ramblings of my muddled thoughts, recipe ideas and things I've been doing lately.

I'd like it to be a place that I can keep my thoughts together, so I can look back and see what was going on in my mind and the styles that I was loving or hating at that time.

I hope you join along!

Abi 
xx


2 comments:

  1. There are definitely some interesting shapes and styles for autumn, my favourite was Dior

    JUSTADDCAKE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dior show was beautiful and had some really unexpected styles!
      x

      Delete