Thursday 11 December 2014

Winchester Christmas Market 2014

This past weekend my mum and I took to the mainland for a trip to Winchester's annual Christmas market. 

We had a bit of a rocky start, getting on the wrong train which was going to... Cardiff. Yup. Good job we got off or we would have been a liiiittle bit off track. ;) 

One of the main reasons for going was for me to get a feel of the town, as Winchester University is one that I really like the look of. I loved it! The cathedral and old buildings with unique boutique's is perfectly suited to me, and of course the Christmas market made it even more quaint.

We went on a Saturday, and the crowds were pretty mental. With it not even being Christmas holidays yet I would recommend you take a sneaky day off school as I'm sure it is 100x quieter in the week. 
^The cutest café which would also be my dream house, on the right^

^ ornaments from my new favourite shop The Hambledon ^


 ^As soon as I was on the ferry home, I knew I would regret not buying this shirt. Oh well. The ever-lasting hunt for the perfect white shirt continues.^

Once we'd got the train back from Winchester, we had a couple of hours to spare so stopped for a sneaky Nando's, seeing as there isn't one on the Island. ^

^There were the CUTEST food stalls scattered around selling candy floss to mulled wine. Wishing I had bought some, now. ^


Winchester, I like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment